Monday, March 31, 2008

MoJo Monday #31

Here's a pic of my entry into Julee Tilman's MoJo Monday Challenge. I've been waiting to use this stamp set and it came with my order last week - I FINALLY broke it in!!

Color Combo: Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Bashful Blue

Paper: So Saffron CS, Summer Picnic DP (back side of cherry print), So Saffron DP, Chocolate Chip CS

Stamp Set: Fun & Fast Notes

Other Supplies: Blender pen with Bashful Blue & So Saffron ink; Chocolate Chip ink; Versamark pad with white embossing powder; Word Window Punch; Die-Cut Blooms (the large scallop is actually one of the blooms); Round metal rim and Tag-Maker; Chocolate Chip wide grosgrain ribbon; Stampin' Dimensionals.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is SO adorable!!

I love that set too - and I love, love, LOVE! the color combo!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just adorable! Love everything about it. Thanks for playing with my sketch. :)