Friday, March 28, 2008

Taylor's Cupcake Challenge - TECC9


I just couldn't resist entering this Cupcake Challenge at Taylored Expressions! (an AWESOME Stampin' Blog - if you haven't visited - you should definitely check it out). I cracked open my Dazzling Diamonds glitter for the first time (my first time to EVER use glitter - now I'm hooked!!!).
Color Combo: Rose Red, Basic Black, Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise (Striped paper from American Crafts)
Stamp Sets: Cupcake is from Hero Arts - I've had it for months and FINALLY got to use it!; Sentiment is SU Cheery Chat.
Other Supplies: 2-Way Glue Pen and Dazzling Diamonds glitter; Blender pen with Rose Red and Tempting Turquoise ink (for watercoloring image); Black grosgrain ribbon

Let me know what you think!

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Way cute! Love the striped paper and glitter is AMAZING!!! :-) I use it for everything.

Taylor said...

This is so cute, Jennifer! And I love the picture of you with your beautiful family on the beach... how sweet! Thanks for playing the cupcake challenge!

Anonymous said...

I love this, Jen! Great work - and glitter is very addictive! It's one of my FAVORITE embellishments!!

You're doing great work!!

Darce Roberts said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog...and for the tip about the migraine meds. (I am going to email you about it shortly...)

But I wanted to say that I LOVE your take on the challenge! SO CUTE! I love that Hero Arts set...I keep telling myself that I don't need it..but it's SOOOO CUTE! :)

Wendy said...

What a cute card! Don't you just love the glitter?! You're going to want to use it on everything now!

Sandy said...

This card is adorable. Love the colors. Congrats on winning Taylor's challenge.

Kristine said...

Awesome cupcake card...and CONGRATS on your win!! :D