Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Certainly Pretty Chocolate

This week's Color Challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers is Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink and Chocolate Chip. I struggled with this more than I anticipated, but finally got something to work. I just received my new Pretties Kit yesterday, so I knew I wanted to use something from that. I decided to dye a few of the flowers using my Pretty in Pink ink pad. I attached the flowers with a rhinestone brad to a paper-pierced Certainly Celery square layered over a Chocolate Chip square. I used a swirly piece of Pretty in Pink DP on top of a Chocolate Chip textured CS base. I stamped the sentiment with Versamark Ink and embossed with white powder. Not thrilled with the finished card, but it will have to do.Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet and pretty! I love it!