Friday, April 18, 2008

Featured Stamper Challenge

This is my first time participating in Splitcoast Stamper's Featured Stamper Challenge. Kharmagirl is so awesome I couldn't resist playing along this week. Here's my card:

This may look somewhat familiar to you...I loved this color combo and DSP (see this card) so much that I couldn't wait to use it again! The printed paper is from Making Memories. All other supplies are SU!. I used Chocolate Chip, Rose Red, Bashful Blue and Very Vanilla CS. The main image is from Fun & Fast notes, the sentiment is from Short & Sweet. I added some Hodgepodge hardware, Wild Wasabi double-stitched grosgrain ribbone doubled with Chocolate Chip poly-twill ribbon (I LOVE this stuff!!) and some paper piercing. Really very simple.

Here's a link to Kharmagirl's card I CASE'd.

If you're new to SCS (Splitcoast Stampers), you should definitely head on over and check it out. They have daily challenges (each day of the week is a different challenge). For the Featured Stamper Challenge, they choose one talented stamper each week. The challenge is to pick a card from the Featured Stamper's gallery and CASE it - you have to change at least 2 things. (I changed the stamped images, color combo & DSP). It's lots of fun!!

No comments: