Sunday, April 6, 2008

Flowers, Flowers, Flowers

When I saw this EK Success paper at my lcoal scrapbook store, Island Paperie, I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it. It had a chocolate background with all these great different sized flowers all over it. I cut out several of the flowers with my hobby knife for this card:

The color combo is Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue, More Mustard, Really Rust and Very Vanilla. I used my new SAB set, Friendship Blooms (I just got this set from my best blog buddy, Theresa Forseth over at Addicted to Stamps and Scraps - don't ya just love blog candy!?!) for the sentiment with both Chocolate Chip and Really Rust ink. The individual flowers are adhered with Stampin' Dimensionals - some of them have 3 layers of dimensionals, so it's a very layered look, which you can't tell in the picture. I also used my photo corner punch and lots of mat layers. Enjoy!!