Saturday, April 5, 2008

Inspiration Challenge

One of my favorite fellow bloggers posted this challenge earlier today using this adorable baby dress from Janie & Jack as inspiration.
I loved the colors and the quilted look, so my card ended up looking a lot like the dress.


I used Bashful Blue DSP, my Little Bits wheel with Night of Navy ink on Whisper White CS, and a little flower stamp with versamark ink and white embossing powder on Night of Navy CS. Then I cut the paper into 1.25-inch squares and lined them up. A navy ribbon and white embossed "Welcome Baby" sentiment (I decided it needed to be a baby card) rounded out the card. Hope you like it! Inspiration challenges are my favorite type of challenge and this one was lots of fun!

2 comments:

Karen Giron said...

Hi Jen! I LOVE this card - the different squares are so fun and adorable. Great job getting your card done before I posted my sample too! You are on the ball. Thanks so much for participating in the challenge & the first post to boot! Karen

Jaime said...

Wow, you did an amazing job! I love it... and it does look so much like the dress... pretty neat. You do such awesome work, I love checking out your blog!
Take Care...
Jaime