Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Life is Good

So I had this really cute pic of my son at Easter that I wanted to convert to black and white and use on a 6x6 scrapbook page. This is how it turned out.



The page was designed around the strip of patterned paper from Scenic Route. The SU colors I matched to it were Night of Navy, Real Red and Old Olive. You could also use More Mustard (as I did in the matching card) and Soft Sky. I used my hostess stamp set, Make it Count, and added a little metal. The main sentiment is stamped with versamark and embossed with white embossing powder. The smaller sentiment on the round metal tag is stamped in Real Red (it says "is good").

When I was finished, I thought to myself that the layout would lend itself nicely to a card. Here's the card with the same layout. Hope you like them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Both are adorable!!