Monday, April 7, 2008

Scrap a Page Monday

OK, here's my scrapbook page for the day. The colors in the Jersey Shore DSP were PERFECT for these adorable pics of my son at the beach last July (yes, I'm a bit behind on my scrapbooking). This was back when we could take him to the beach, sit him on a blanket and he'd stay there. Now he's running all over the place, eating sand (STILL), charging the waves, throwing sand (STILL), and climbing anything that doesn't move!!!


The journal box has the prompts: Who, What, When, Where, Why.


Products Used:

Paper: Bashful Blue textured CS, Pumpkin Pie CS, Brilliant Blue CS, Wild Wasabi CS, Jersey Shore DSP

Other: Cricut Tear Drop cartridge for cutting letters in "beach"; Crew Cuts Boy Simply Scrappin' Kit; Simon Upper Chipboard Letter pack (bracket); Wild Wasabi Striped ribbon.

Hope you like it - please let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable!!!

Karen Giron said...

Jen, this is great! I'm always looking for boy ideas for my 2-year-old, so I'll have to case this one if you don't mind. So cute!