Monday, April 14, 2008

Scrap a Page Monday

Here's my Scrapbook page for the day. I've been needing to use some of the family photos we had taken for our Holiday cards last year, so I finally got something done!! I love how it turned out. I have several more photos from that day, so I'll be making a facing page later this week.

The 12x12 page base is Soft Sky textured CS. I used Photoshop Elements to convert my photos to black and white, then printed a 5x7 and a 3x5. The edges of the photos and journaling strips are inked with Chocolate Chip. I typed out the definition of "perfect" (taken from the Define Your Life stamp set) and printed it in brown ink on River Rock CS. The printed paper is from Scenic Route. A little Chocolate Chip twill ribbon and a River Rock photo corner finish the simple page. Here's a close-up of the journaling.

I wanted to print the journaling in light ink on Chocolate Chip CS, but couldn't figure out how to do that with my printer...does anyone know how to do that with inkjet? Is it possible? Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! YOu do such awesome page LO's!! I'm definitely going to scraplift some of your ideas! My photos have been building up over the last year or so since I've been obsessed with cards!!! I should do what you do and force myself to do at least one LO a week! Have a great day!