Monday, April 14, 2008

SFYTT & Simple Birthday

Here are the other 2 cards I finished up in my sedentary state yesterday...

The first one is for Jen del Muro's SFYTT (Sketch For You To Try) from Friday. If you haven't checked out her AWESOME blog, be sure to do so!! I find tons of inspiration there. This was a really fun sketch - I made a few more cards using the sketch - I'll post them later this week. I used Basic Black textured CS as my card base, Bashful Blue textured CS, Cutie Pie DSP and Wild Wasabi double-stitched ribbon. The image is from SU's Fun & Fast Notes, colored in with re-inkers and a blender pen. You can't see it so well in the pic, but there's a little crystal sticker in the flower center.


I made the base of this simple card (all but the image) several weeks ago, but just couldn't come up with anything to complete it. I got tired of looking at it on my desk, so I grabbed my new Just Celebrate stamp set and finished it up. Image is colored with Stampin' Write Markers. I used Night of Navy textured CS, More Mustard CS, and the printed strip is from American Crafts. The sentiment is from Family Phrases and punched with my Word Window punch.

No comments: