Sunday, April 27, 2008

Taylor's Cupcake Challenge #13

I missed out on Taylor's Cupcake Challenge last week, so I was excited to get my card done this week. I needed a card for a little girl's 3rd birthday party and the sketch was perfect for that!
I used Basic Black textured CS for the card base. The super cool DP is from Cloud 9. I stamped one of my Hero Arts cupcake images on Whisper White CS, colored in with a blender pen & reinkers, added a little stickles for some dazzle and punched them out. The cupcake circles are matted on Ruby Red CS, which matched the DP perfectly! The sentiment is from SU's Lots of Thoughts (SAB set) and I set it off with some Hodgepodge Hardware. I added some black American Crafts thickers to finish it up.

1 comment:

Denise G said...

This is really cute. I love the cupcakes and the number.... very cute!
Denise G