Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Bucket full of Memories

I've been doing some design work for my local scrapbook store, Island Paperie, recently. They are going to be launching an all-new online store in the coming weeks, so be watching for a post about that (with lots of great blog candy!!!). Their specialty is Hawaiian / Tropical / Beachy themed items and they have some really great stuff!!! I made this cute little sand bucket mini-album this morning and it turned out so cute!! The chipboard album comes ready to decorate - I used DP paper (some digital printed on my printer) and ink to cover the album and added lots of cute embellishments. I hope you like it!!
I used some temporary adhesive to attach my son's picture to the first page because it needed it for display purposes. However, the rest of the album is blank....the pre-decorated album will be given away as part of Island Paperie's online launch party in a few weeks!! Once the online store is open, you will be able to purchase everything used to make this album. I will post links to the individual items once the store launches.



Mahalo for looking!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're a stamp and scrap genius! Your local store owner is lucky to have you on board!!!! :)

Nancy Riley said...

WOW! This is so unique and creative! ADORABLE!!! Very well done!

Unknown said...

TOOOO cute!
You got a shout out over at Card of the Week.com for Scrapbook Saturday -- you can check it out at http://www.cardoftheweek.com/2008/05/scrapbook-pag-1.html

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.