Sunday, May 4, 2008

Taylor's Cupcake Challenge #14

I didn't think I'd have time for any challenges this week other than my own for Stampin' Out Alzheimer's (there's still plenty of time to sign up and participate - registration is open until midnight Friday, May 9!!!), but I couldn't resist Taylor's Cupcake Challenge #14!!! I had recently bought these stamps and they were screaming to get inky and they worked perfectly for this sketch (even though they're not cupcakes!!). Hope you like it!!


I used Basic Black as the card front base and layered on Ruby Red Textured CS. The 3 images, from Mari & Me, were stamped with black Stazon and colored in with a blender pen and Ruby Red, Old Olive, and So Saffron ink. Each image as well as the So Saffron sentiment was layered on top of Basic Black. I added some Old Olive Poly-twill ribbon to complete the card. Sorry for the poor picture - bad lighting!!

3 comments:

Jennifer Love said...

What a BEAUTIFUL card! Really WOW!

Anonymous said...

Unbelievably beautiful!!! Great work!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taylor said...

So pretty! Love the color combo and that beautiful image! Thanks for playing the sketch challenge!