Monday, July 14, 2008

3 cards, same layout

You might remember my baby boy card here that I made several weeks ago. I loved it so much and it was so simple that I decided to change it up a bit and make a baby girl and a birthday card using the same basic design. I think they all turned out great!
The baby girl card uses Pretty in Pink CS and ink as well as Chocolate Chip cardstock and ink. The main image stamp is from SU's Nursery Necessities and the sentiment is from Verve's Family Phrases. I paper pierced the bottom, added the scalloped edge to the bottom and some American Crafts gift wrapping ribbon to the top. I also used my square nestabilities on both cards.
The birthday card used Verve's Polka Stars (stamped in Rose Red) and SU's A little Birthday Cheer along with Glorious Green and Basic Black CS.

1 comment:

Lisa H. said...

what a great layout. i love the scalloped edge and that second card, here is awesome in those colors. That ribbon just rocks.