Thursday, August 14, 2008

Catalog Party

I'm having a come & go Stampin' Up New Catalog Party at my house on Saturday and am so excited!! The new catalog is AMAZING! So many new things on my wish list!!! I'll be demonstrating the new Big Shot, going through the catalog, and the guests will be making these 2 simple make-n-takes:
This first card's sketch is a case of my Upline, Crystal Kondo. I'm not sure if the original idea is hers? I used Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White CS; Scallop border punch; Heard from the Heart and Wow Flowers stamp sets; silver brads; Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze and Chocolate Chip ink.
The second card is a simple 3x3 card on a Kraft base. I also used Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze, and Whisper White CS; Riding Hood Red and Versamark Ink; White embossing powder; scallop border punch; paper piercer; dimensionals.

Should be a fun Saturday afternoon!!