Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Summer Mini Hybrid Album

You may remember the cute little digital Summer mini album I shared with you in THIS POST. Well, I finally printed it out and assembled the album. I thought I'd show you all the finished project. I LOVE LOVE LOVE how this turned out and I think my mother-in-law will like it when she gets it in the mail in a few weeks (I don't think she reads this blog, so hopefully the surprise will be safe). Here are the front and back covers. You can click on the link to the earlier post above to see all of the inside pages.

I used the Tiki Wiki Jack Quick Album from Sweet Shoppe Designs - SUPER easy!!! The quick pages are predesigned to fit the Cosmo Cricket Jack's blackboard album (one of my FAVORITE chipboard albums on the market!!!). I printed the pages at home on HP Premium Soft Gloss photo paper, cut them out, and adhered to the album pages with Tombow adhesive. I added some SU ribbon in Soft Sky, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie and Navy to the jump ring and VOILA! - Super cute, super easy gift for the MIL that I know she'll LOVE!!!
{I use Photoshop Elements 6 for all of my digital projects and ACDSee for organizing all of my digital files.}

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Jen -- this mini-book is wonderful! You did a beautiful job!

You were the Runner Up Mini-Book Page of the Week at Card of the Week.com. You can see the original post here.

I did use a picture from your post, with links back to the site and the original post. I hope that is OK. Please feel free to email me if you need me to change anything.

I also have an “I was featured” on badge for you if you want it :D

Thanks again for sharing!

Denise G said...

Oh my! Your album turned out sooo cute! Nice job! Congratulations on being on the Card of the Week! I subscribe to that blog and saw it there! How fun!

Denise G

Anonymous said...

Hey you - did you see you made the best of the blogosphere on card of the week - oops - just read your first comment, so you know!

Just wanted to say Congrats!!! You do such awesome work!!!