Friday, September 12, 2008

A couple of Digital Pages

Here are a couple of digital pages I finished this week....

This first one was for the Digichick Weekly Sketch Challenge from Sept 8. You can read the details and see the sketch here. For the longest time, the only teeth my son Dean had were these 2 bottom teeth, which were affectionately referred to as his "Bottom Bucks"!! I used the Autumn Rain kit by Nikki Beaudreax. I also used Wooden Alpha and the stitching is from Twitter Blossoms by Sugarplum Paperie. All available at the Digichick.
This fun layout uses I used Nikki Beaudreau's Blocked Templates 1-4 (this was #2) and the Homeroom TDC Collab. The Red String is from Nikki Beaudreau's Autumn Rain kit. Stitching is from Keep em in Stitches by Lisa Carter (Digital Scrapbook Place).

1 comment:

Enjoli said...

Very very cute... I love the layouts.