Monday, March 9, 2009

Floral Thanks

So did everyone have a chance to check out the new Verve Releases? Pretty Fabulous, huh!?!?

Just a quick post tonight to share a simple card I whipped up this evening while watching one of my favorite TV shows with Joel - Rules of Engagement. Do you watch it? If you've ever wanted a glimpse into my life, just watch that show. My husband Joel - it's like the part of Jeff was written specifically about him. And Jeff's wife, that could be me. And their relationship? SPOT ON for my marriage. It's weird.

Anyway, on to the card....I used the extremely versatile Circular Saying set. There isn't much stamping, but sometimes all you need is that perfect little sentiment, ya know? This set is PERFECT for those times!!

Stamps: Circular Sayings (Verve)
Paper: Kraft, Whisper White, Riding Hood Red CS; Pink Pirouette Textured CS; Old Olive DSP (SU!)
Ink: Versafine Vintage Sepia (Tsukineko)
Accessories: Trio of Tags nestabilities; hemp twine; Ribbon, scallop border punch, button bouquet (SU!); Flower, Daisies #2 die (Sizzix)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG Jen! Another amazing card! I love that damn flower, looks perfect! Put some perfume on it and it will come to life!