Friday, April 24, 2009

Mother's Day - Verve Style

I thought I'd share a few more of my Mother's Day Verve Creations from the latest release, since the holiday is sneaking up on all of us super fast!!! With these projects, my cards at least are all done and my Mom's gift (a gift certificate for a Lomi Lomi Massage at the Spa Grande at the Grande Wailea) is ready. I still have my MIL, Grandma and Joel's Oma to prepare gifts for, but they're all pretty easy....any handmade gift that somehow incorporates a photo of their favorite little 2-yr-old and they're pretty darn happy!!

So if you have a Mom or a Grandma or a Sister or just a good friend that you need to create a Mother's Day card or a simple "Just Because" card for, Verve's new Because of You set pretty much has you covered!! And if you really want some versatility, throw in the Mother's Day Plain Jane and Wishful Elegance. Want to make sure you've covered ALL your bases? go for the Mother's Day Collection (the entire new release...currently on sale for only $46 through April 30...and it's a STEAL!!!) and you'll be set for card-making for all of the women in your life! Here are a few of my New Release samples:

Stamps: Because of You (Verve)
Paper: Kraft, Chocolate Chip CS; A Walk in the Park DP (SU)
Ink: Versafine Vintage Sepia (Tsukineko)
Accessories: Chocolate Chip ribbon, Baja Breeze corduroy button (SU); hemp twine


Stamps: Mother's Day Plain Jane (Verve)
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White CS (SU); Craft Faire DP (American Crafts)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU); Copic Marker for flower
Accessories: Old Olive Ribbon, pink button (SU)

Sorry for the poor quality photo on this one...I really struggled with the lighting for some reason...

Stamps: Because of You (Verve)
Paper: Kraft, Chocolate Chip CS; Sweet Slumber DP (SU)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU); Fresh Snow (PTI)
Accessories: Trio of Tags nestie; Chocolate Chip ribbon (SU); hemp twine

6 comments:

Allison said...

WOW! These are all absolutely stunning.

Shannan Teubner said...

These are just fabulous, Jen!!

Justine said...

Jen these are great, I am in love with the middle one. What a great gift you have come up with for your mom. Well deserved, I have no doubt.
Hugs,

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen, these are all wicked!

Savitri said...

Just STUNNING!!! I LOVE all of them. They all just caught my eyes. So so elegant!!

Danna said...

Amazing and unique styles!! I love those Mother's Day gifts.