Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Stamps meet scrapbook page

Well, it's Wednesday and that means I have another fun little project to share featuring products from ABC Toys and Crafts! This past weekend I started putting together a little 6x6 "Celebrations" Mini Album and the first page I did was a birthday page!.

I just LOVE this picture of my son Dean on his first birthday! He HATED that party hat!! I actually just finished a digi page for his large 12x12 album using this same photo and the Title / Journaling on the page read "It's my Party...I'll cry if I want to" (I'll share that layout with you soon!). He has never liked hats and to this day doesn't like anything on his head. I like to think it's because he doesn't want to hide that fabulous head of blond locks from the ladies!!Anyway, I used 2 different stamp sets on this page. See that cute little date stamp? That's from the KI Memories Calendar Icons stamp set - PERFECT for scrapbooking! The set comes with 38 stamps that can be mixed and matched to create date stamps, reminders, there's a calendar square thing, etc etc etc - the possibilities are endless!! I also used the balloon and gift stamp from the Birthday Numbers set from My Cute Stamps. And you can't really see it in the picture, but that Baja Breeze panel is scored to give it a little more interest on the left side of the layout. Here's a closer look (sorry for the blown-out photos):
You can be watching for more 6x6 album pages from me in the future featuring that awesome date stamp! I just love it!!

**Just a reminder - everything in the ABC Toys & Crafts store is on sale for 10% Off through July 31st!! AND Shipping is FREE for orders over $70!!

What's in it?
Stamps: Calendar Icons (KI Memories); Birthday Numbers (My Cute Stamps)
Paper: Brilliant Blue, Whisper White, Baja Breeze CS (SU); Surprise DP (Scenic Route)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Fresh Snow (PTI)
Accessories: Scor-pal, 3-d adhesive


No comments: