Saturday, September 12, 2009

More Baby Cards

In case you couldn't already tell, I'm in love with all of the new Clear and Simple Stamps sets - and Naptime (NEW Release on Sept 15) is no exception. And no, there's no secret pregnancy reasons for that - believe me!! I said I love these stamps, I did NOT say I was crazy!! :-)

So I'm going to share 2 more Baby Cards with you today as everyone is getting geared up for the Playtime Release from Clear and Simple Stamps on Tuesday!! Believe me, you do NOT want to miss this release - so so many fun new sets this month!

I have to admit, this first card is one of my faves that I've made so far with these new sets!! I used the new Dots and Lines background set to stamp the polka dot background onto Baja Breeze CS, then cut it out with the Top Note die. I kept it pretty simple, popping the entire Top Note diecut up on dimensionals and just adding a strip of Chocolate Chip CS on top of a scalloped piece of So Saffron. A few buttons next to the sentiment from Naptime were the finishing touches!This second card uses one of a few little Koala images from the new Naptime set, I colored the image with my Copics and actually used up some papers from my stash (sorry I have NO IDEA who makes these papers, they are soooo old!!).I'll be back Tuesday with all of the Release details and another project or 2 to share!

2 comments:

DeeDee said...

Both of these are so sweet. Love the little koala.

Basement Stamper said...

You are absolutely rockin' the baby cards, they are fantastic!!