Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hybrid Cardmaking Tutorial

Hey there! Today I'm hosting the Hot 4 Hybrid blog post over on the Sweet Shoppe Blog and I decided (at the request of several Sweet Shoppe community members) to let everyone have a step-by-step glimpse into my hybrid design process - from start to finish. If you'd like to see how I go about creating a hybrid card using digital scrapbooking kits (you may have noticed that I use a TON of printed digi papers on my projects), head on over to Today's Post on the Sweet Shoppe blog. You'll see a step-by-step tutorial on how I made this hybrid card featuring printed digital papers and alpha from Melissa Bennett's Winky Dink kit:


I've included cropped screen shots of the digital part of the process using Photoshop Elements, which is the software I use for both my hybrid projects and digital scrapbooking, as well as tips for printing your digital goodies to get the best color vibrancy for your hybrid projects and cards. I kept the tutorial super basic, so if you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me.

1 comment:

Curt in Indy said...

Great tutorial you did! I would have never guessed that these were digi papers! So vibrant and colorful. Love the card you did! Best, Curt