Tuesday, April 27, 2010

OBW, TESC, ETC

OK, so I know I JUST posted a card with these fun November '09 Collection papers, but once I got to playing with them I couldn't seem to stop!!! And I'm waaaay late on getting a couple of important birthday cards in the mail. And Taylor's Sketch Challenge #109 was just begging me to be played with. So there you have it. Take a look at this one:


I won't spoil the surprise and tell you who this card is for. We'll just hope that she only actually visits my blog once a week {wink}.

Seriously though, aren't those papers AWESOME? I also used Crystal's Journaling Snippets to create that fun custom sentiment. Well, guess what!?!? Today is your lucky day my friends. They are part of the One Buck Wednesday sale at JessicaSprague.com!! That means that TODAY ONLY (until midnight EST Wednesday, April 28) you can pick up both of these items for ONLY $1.00!! Crazy, huh? Here's a peek at the previews of both items:

November 2009 Paper Collection:

November 2009 Collection: Journaling Snippets:

And just for fun, here's another simple card I created using both One Buck Wednesday sale items (and some chocolate pom-pom trim from my stash):

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok thanks Jen, I had to go and buy those two set today didnt I? I couldnt resist the journalling bit could I. LOL Your cards are great as usual. Love the layout on both and those papers are too cute.

Karen Giron said...

What??? hehe... I did just buy these fab papers too!!

Alex said...

Love this paper, just beautiful!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

havingfunwithpaper said...

Beautiful top card! Fun papers matched with the perfect birthday song:)

Check my new blog when you have time:)