Saturday, May 8, 2010

Sweet Sunday Delay

Hey there Stampers!! I do have a Sweet Sunday Sketch Sample Card to share with you, but it's going to be delayed by a few hours. It's still Saturday night in Hawaii and we just got back from a yummy Mother's Day Dinner with my Mom at Ruth's Chris in Wailea and I had all these Grand Plans to photograph my card, edit and get my post done as soon as I got home - and you won't believe this, but I left my stinkin' camera at my Mom's in Kihei!! ugh. I love you guys, but I'm so not driving back over there tonight just to get this post done. Lucky for you she's coming to town early tomorrow to visit my Dad, so I'll get my card posted in the morning (which will be Sunday afternoon for those of you on the U.S. Mainland!). Sorry!!

In the meantime, head on over to the other Sweet Sunday Stampers' blogs and see what they've done with the sketch:
Then play along with us and post your own creation using InLinkz over on today's post on Karen's Blog!

OK, I'll be back with my post sometime on Sunday! Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms out there! We had a fun-filled day of family togetherness today (Saturday) and tomorrow (Sunday) I get to enjoy an entire day of uninterrupted play time all by myself in my Craft Room!! YAY! :-)

No comments: