Sunday, November 7, 2010

Happy Fall Y'all

I wanted to share a quick card I made right after my vacation using the October Key Ingredients from Taylored Expressions, but didn't have a chance to post with all of the drama surrounded my Father's passing last week. But first, I want to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for your kind and thoughtful words of support and sympathy on yesterday's post. I really can't tell you all how much it meant to me to see how many of you care and are surrounding me with your positive thoughts at this difficult time. Really, you guys are the best. Thank you.

So, moving right along...like I said, I whipped up this clean and simple card immediately after returning from vacation and I just love the simplicity of it. I can see myself mass-producing this card using several of the different patterned papers from the October KI Kit in place of the leafy paper and maybe trying out a few different sentiments.


But this card used my favorite of the patterned papers in the kit last month - I love those leaves! Everything on the card except for the Kraft card base and the stamped sentiment is from the Key Ingredients kit. And that cute sentiment? That's from the Gobble, Gobble stamp set.

For those of you who may not already be familiar, Each month, Taylored Expressions mails out a new Key Ingredients Kit to subscribers. When you subscribe, not only do you receive your kit on your doorstep each month, you also get a 10% off coupon delivered to your inbox - good for anything in the TE store! We also have a special Key Ingredients Gallery full of fun project ideas using the kit.

The rest of the Key Ingredients Design Team has been sharing projects using the October Key Ingredients the past several weeks, so be sure to stop by their blogs to see what they've done with the kit:
Jessica Diedrich
Lisa Hjulberg
Lynn Put
Melody Rupple
Rosie Hughes
and of course Taylor VanBruggen

That's it from me today - I'm going to be doing lots of catching up the next few weeks. I may not be doing as much stamping as usual, but I do have several completed projects that I haven't shared yet that I need to blog. So hopefully I'll find some motivation to get that done!! Happy Monday!

3 comments:

Lynn Put said...

Fantastic card Jen! I love how you've shown off this great fall paper from the kit and the cluster of buttons and sentiment look wonderful!

Melody said...

I popped over to see your card which such a lovely, simple statement. Then I read your post about your Dad. I am very sorry for your loss. Your post about him was just beautiful.

Jessica Diedrich said...

Adorable! The layout is so sweet and I really love the way the buttons tie it all together. This is awesome, Jen!