Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sweet Sunday Sketch #126 - late again

Hi there! Well, here I am - more than 24 hours late with my Sweet Sunday Sketch sample once again! Summer seems to be getting the best of me when it comes to stamping responsibilities! But I have a good excuse - making memories with my family!! We had a fun (albeit COLD at 6200 ft elevation!) weekend camping up at Polipoli State Park on the slopes of Haleakala. But anyway, since I'm already so late, I'll just get right down to business. Here's a look at this week's sketch in case you haven't already seen it:


I created a no-stamping, all-hybrid sample this week:


All those yummy papers, the sentiment and the sun image are printed digi goodies from the new My Only Sunshine digi kit by Meghan Mullens and Amanda Heimann (Sweet Shoppe). I simply added a ribbon, button and twine for embellishment and was all done! Simple and easy!

Be sure to stop by all the Sweet Sunday Stampers' blogs and see what they've done with this week's sketch.
Then play along with us and post your own creation using InLinkz over on today's post on Karen's Blog!

3 comments:

Karen Giron said...

Super cute!! LOVE that digi paper and the sun is bound to warm you up after your camping adventure ;)

Dana White said...

Oh this is so cute - love the paper and the bright sunshine!!

Curt in Indy said...

What a wonderful, cheery card! Love the bright colors on this Jen. Really cute! (still waiting for your response to my response. . . :P) Best, Curt