Saturday, November 19, 2011

Sweet Sunday Sketch Sample Delay

Well, I really did have every intention of getting my Sweet Sunday Sketch sample card done on time this weekend, but it just didn't happen. We had a big Garage Sale this morning and every spare minute this week was spent sorting and organizing and pricing. I'm SOOO glad that's over with! And now, after 4 years in this house, I think we might finally be able to park a car in our garage!! :-) I honestly don't know where all this crap came from. We moved into this house from a 750 square foot condo!! Seriously, how have accumulated this much STUFF!? Anyway, I'm just way too tired to get my card made today so I'm going to do it first thing tomorrow morning. My boys are going to the beach and giving me some much needed "Jen Time"! For now, I'm going to bed! (It's still Saturday night here on Maui!!). But here's a look at the sketch in case you want to go ahead and get started. All of the details are over on Karen's blog. I hope you'll play along with us!

No comments: