Friday, March 30, 2012

March 2012 SFYTT, Post #3


Today is the last day of March and that means it's the final day to get those Sketch For You to Try creations submitted!! The SFYTT Sisters have all been playing with the sketch for a final time in these last days of the month, be sure you play along with us! And don't forget about our fabulous sponsor this month, The Craft's Meow! They have some pretty awesome stuff in their store and I have a few more ideas using my new Baggin' Some Rays stamp set, so stay tuned next week for that! Here's my 3rd card using this month's fabulous sketch:


Once again, I pulled out some of my favorite Verve stamps and some out-of-my-norm colors for this one. I'm pretty happy with how it came together. First of all, all of those papers are printed digi papers from the new Tomboy collab by Melissa Bennett and Libby Pritchett (Sweet Shoppe). The flower and sentiment are from Verve's Amazing Wishes stamp set and that fun tag is from my much-used Tag Time set.

Here's one last look at this months' sketch:


So come on and join us! Remember, there's a HUMONGOUS prize package available for participants at the end of the year, but you're only eligible to win if you play along each month! All of the details can be found on THIS POST on Jen's Blog.

Have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

party poker bonus code said...

Contents good. Thank you. I want you to be successful

Anonymous said...

Party poker doesn't know what they are talking about, you are already sucessful!!! Hot card girl!