Saturday, November 17, 2012

November SFYTT Post #2

It's the 3rd Saturday of November and that means it's time for some more Sketch For You To Try Inspiration from a few of the SFYTT Sisters! Have you had a chance to play along with this month's sketch yet? You've got until November 30th at midnight, so there's still plenty of time to create something and it's a SUPER fun sketch this month! And don't forget we have another amazing sponsor this month - Sweet Stamp Shop!

First, let's take another look at this month's sketch:



I decided to pull out one of my favorite Verve holiday stamps and create a simple Christmas Card:


I used papers from Lawn Fawn's Fa La La Collection and some pom pom trim,but I forgot to put my half circle thing down before I glued on the trim, so unfortunately you can see a little gap in there where I couldn't smoosh the circle in under the trim. Oh well! The card's most likely just going to family, and I know they won't mind, so I decided to just leave it. Sometimes little mistakes like that are just OK and this one was definitely not worth redoing the whole card over! So anyway, how about that awesome stamp, huh? That is the super cute Joy Plain Jane from Verve. I love it and do not use it nearly enough.

Be sure to stop by these other SFYTT Sisters' blogs to see what they're sharing today with this month's sketch!

Jen del Muro
Carole Burrage 
Jodi Collins
Susan Liles
Tracy Schultz

OK, that's it from me. Enjoy your weekend everyone!

No comments: