Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Project Life 2013, Week 7

Love the way Week 7 turned out! (Do I say that every week?). There was a definite "red" theme going on, with Valentine's Day happenings and general feeling of family love. Here's a look at the whole week:


The week started off with a hike in the Makawao Forest Reserve Upcountry and I used one of Ali Edwards' 365 Days Photo and Journal Overlays on my favorite photo of Dean on a log. (you can also purchase those overlays in individual monthly packs, but I use them so much that I bought the whole year). I couldn't wait to watch the last few episodes of Downton Abbey, so I cheated and bought the Season 3 DVD at Barnes and Noble and watched them a few weeks before it aired on TV here in the US. Love that show!



Still on the left side of the page, in that far right 3x4 pocket, I used a few different fun new items to embellish an instagram photo of the sign at the trailhead of our hike. That fun geotag wood veneer is from the Punctuation Snippets Wood Veneer set by Studio Calico. I recently bought several new stamp sets from Evalicious and that Remember This Label stamp is getting lots of use in my project life! I'm also finding myself reaching for the Oh Happy Day stamp. And I used my Pink Micro Monogram alpha stickers from Basic Grey again this week- on both sides of the layout. And the Twenty13 Calendar card is printed from a digi file by Robyn Meierotto.


 On the right side of the age, I used a few different Cathy Zielske items - the 3x4 Tiny Template, the Week in Review card that I use quite often, and then the "Always love You" filler card from J-Cards No. 7. I also used some Black / White Label Maker Phrases sticker from Pebbles on both sides of this layout (I've had those in my stash forever and am finally putting them to good use!).

Overall super super happy with this one! Still loving this project!

No comments: