Wednesday, June 5, 2013

New Project Life Products Available

Just a quick post this morning to let you know that I just noticed that all of the new Becky Higgins Project Life products are in the Two Peas store! I just snagged the Honey Edition Core Kit as well as the Midnight Edition Core Kit for myself. I also decided to get the matching Midnight Edition 3x4 Textured Cardstock and 4x6 Textured Cardstock as well as the Honey Edition 3x4 Textured Cardstock and 4x6 Textured Cardstock. I like using this cardstock in my Silhouette Cameo to create cuts to use on my PL layouts that are all matchy-match with the kit cards that I am using for the week!

If you think you might do some Project Life shopping at Two Peas, be sure to use the June Free Shipping code at checkout (it's actually worth up to $10 off your shipping total, which for most people ends up being free, unless you live in Hawaii! ha!). The June code is: ROMRXF. 

Happy Shopping!! 

No comments: